As spring lingers in the breeze passing our bare shoulders, the sun teases us with its warmth in our hearts as we lust for the summer. This list is compromised of the things to enjoy now amongst our indecisive weather and what to dream about whilst awaiting the summer time.
- Writing letters instead of emails or text messages
- Nurturing a garden of pale pink roses and daisies
- Spend the afternoon at the park with a picnic basket filled with fancy treats, a disposable camera and friends or family.
- Feel beautiful in your pajamas with no makeup on as you indulge in your favorite reality television show or junk food
- Share all of your fears, secrets and dreams with a diary
- Take the time to call someone for the simple sake of wondering how they are
- Read the 'Summer Sisters' written by Judy Blume
- Buy ingredients for a meal you have never made before, perhaps an organic one that is a bit complicated
- Adorn your house with fresh flowers
- Organize one place in your home or aspect of your life
- Drive with the windows down
- Take on at least one DIY project...AND FINISH IT!
- Go to the beach with a good book by yourself
- Get inspired
- Worry less, love more